Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fell in love with yesterday



You do not need a well planned out exciting day or shop til you drop session to enjoy your weekend. Went to sentosa for a relaxation with the boyf. It was speechless. The happiness i feel, the love i got was 'no words can describe'.

Evening breeze, gorgeous sunset. I was at maximus happiness. My love for the beach, the sunset and the sea breeze can never be explained. This is where I truly belong. Under the sun, along with the breeze i dance. I miss all those tanning sessions, volleyball leagues.

Never can i explain how wonderful this feeling is and i truly enjoyed myself. Be it whether its a fun day out with the clique or just an evening stroll hands in hands with the boyf, i hearts it all. I felt a tinge of happiness whenever my feet lands on the beautiful white sand. Calmness overwhelmed me listening to the waves crushing against the rocks at the shore. I was a little happy girl.

The boyf was feeling a little unwell but yet he insisted we should head there knowing i've been wanting to. I felt so bad seeing him so sickly yet insisting so hard. So much so i wrapped my hands around him and was unwilling to let go of him. I said " i am not letting you FLY". He replied " i will never silly". I am so loved. His the one who gives in ten steps when i take one step forward. He is the one who knows me so well i never had to speak a word to tell him wat i want. He is the one who puts me at the top of his world and even before him. I love him all.

Our plan is right on track and though we are still meeting obstacles here and there, we manage to hurdle across and come this far. Although we have to bare with the ruthless comments of others, we hold on tight and walked down this tough path. I know that you always despise on us but we will prove you wrong. I know we will cause we hold on this tight till now and we are on the way on our plan. I know we can cause we have given up so much things just for this plan. We have managed to prevent ourselves on splurging on stuff that is un-needed just for this plan. We will get it. Soon.

Unhappiness aside. I have 2 more weeks with U and my journey there will come to a fullstop. It has been a journey which i have learnt alot. Be it in terms of accounting knowledge or interpersonal skills, i have greatly advanced. Although this departure might not be approved or well-seen by all. I promise myself and the boyf i will prove all that i made the right decision. I know Eureka will bring me along and to a higher level in life.

I know that life's not gonna be easy for the next 1 or 2 years till boyf settled down with an income that can support us through. And mean time, i will work hard. For our future that is.

Alright. Thats about it, enjoy your last few hours of the precious weekends! Ciaos.