Friday, July 15, 2011

Freaking annoyed.

I seriously don't understand why certain decisions can't be changed and why that things are so inflexible. So freaking annoyed by all this nuisance and all the plain stupidity!!! OMfg:( I am so so so pissed off and antagonized! :(:(:( Totally hate the incompetence!

Its one week to the departure and YET so many unsolved issues. And best of all, I am so involved with it. Godammit! He simply can't comprehend the word "alternative"!!! Why so rigid?!

I was all sulky and moodless to do anything after the call. Hate the way things have to be right now. Won't they just spare me and give me peace even just a week before i leave?! What's worst? Asking me to come back after office hour to help out?! Oh so sorry that i dont do charity work! And all authorities have been taken away in SAP T-codes. seriously, tell me whats worst than all this!

And whats the last thing i can do? Just laugh it off. DAMM! Doesn't all this seems so IMPRESSIVE?! HAHA!

Well oh wells. definitely u can see that today's not a very good day. With the stormy day and continuous pour since morning, my mood is kind of dampen. Jacq and lwl will be dropping by my workplace later and I SERIOUSLY HOPE that this will at least blow those gloomy clouds away:(

Till then, ciaos.