Saturday, August 06, 2011

Is this regret or what?

Its been 2 weeks and I have been in the new company for say a week. What happens is i slacked through the 1 week of break?! haha! Generally i slept eat and watch TV. Without much disturbance. Oh yes, i went out with the les on monday! Awesome session but ate too much i would say. Met sam latter on and had a wonderful chatty session again.

Backtrack to the new company. So far not much work was given and i feel weird. I feel like a stranger to this place and indeed i am one. Oh well, I am starting to think of what the rest of the manpower has been telling me when i told them i joined Eureka. "Are you crazy" I am just sending a sheep into the lion's den:( AH! whatever, since that i am here. I should just preserve on and do the best out of it. Hope everything should go well and it would be a better world at the end of the days.

And i want to say something which most people will fuck me for. HAHA! i kinda miss unilever =/ OPS! oh wells. just because of the sense of belonging bah. Whatever. Prolly i am still new to eureka thats why.

Enough said of that. Like what cliff had told me... Just be happy and your days would pass easier in eureka. Thats right. I should enjoy my weekends and forget all about work that is(:

I secretly hope for a session to MBS =/ Dear would kill me for saying this. Oh wells. ok he wouldnt. He will just simply give in BUT keep on grumbling after that. HAHAH! I know we are suppose to stop all this extravagant and start saving up for our house:( AH! for the sake of the walk-in wardrope he promise me. I shall just bare with it for now! hehehe

***

Like i mention in my previous post (i did, did i?), i am getting my own domain and transferring this blog over. er... I have started on it but the web look havent been finalised. So guys, just give me a few more weekends and it should be up(: STAY TUNE!